Sunday, December 8, 2013

What is Histamine Releasing Food? Having an Allergy? Read this !



Have you ever wonder why every morning you wake up sneezing, wheezing and your eyes are watery and you always seems to have a sore throat? This might help you. I seems to keep getting throat infections and doctors kept giving me antibiotics and it just doesn't go away. This goes on for a long long time..... Then I learnt of this term during my allergy test with the Doctor and learnt that I had delayed food allergy on quite a number of food. When I went on the Internet and check this term, guess what...... all my favourite food are on the list of Histamine Releasing Food, and no wonder I am getting so much problem. I guess when you are normal and strong it doesn't bother you. But when your body is weak it tip the balance, so there goes...

Take a look on the list and you might want to just avoid the food for a year or so and let your body rest, if you are getting all kind of EarNoseThroat problems. Usually avoiding the food a little while do help to unload your Body system.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/106451-foods-trigger-histamine-response/

http://www.michiganallergy.com/food_and_histamine.shtml

No comments:

Post a Comment